On this page, you can find some of my graduate research topics that I have explored while being a student in the Master of Science Programs (Holistic Nutrition and Health and Wellness) at the American College of Healthcare Sciences in 2017-2021.
If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.
- Turmeric: its role in inflammation
- The role of aerobic exercise in metabolic syndrome
- Whole-grain consumption and the risk of diabetes type two
- The role of vegetables and fruit consumption in the risk of cancer
- Almonds and their role in lipid metabolism
- Dietary soluble fiber and its effects on metabolic syndrome
- Fruits and vegetable consumption and their role in weight loss
- Bifidobacteria and their effects on the irritable bowel syndrome
- High-fiber diets and their influence on the parameters of metabolic syndrome
- The intake of polyphenols and changes in glucose metabolism in overweight and obese populations
- Cardiovascular disease: a community health education project
- The role of popular diets in the progression of metabolic syndrome (capstone thesis)
- The role of plant-based diets in the progression of cardiovascular disease (capstone thesis)