I educate clients about the scientific benefits of whole foods, plant-based nutrition, and health-supporting lifestyle choices (nutrition, exercise, physical activity, stress, work-life balance, or sleep).
Nutrition for the individuals and groups: You will get:
- ~ Learn how to prepare high quality, diverse, and nutrient-dense meals, snacks, and beverages
- ~ Learn about the full range of beneficial nutrients and nutrient-dense foods
- ~ Explore whole food-based recipes that you can try at home and share with your loved ones and friends
- ~ Learn about the whole, organic, seasonal, local, and sustainable food choices and the principles of healthy eating
- ~ Explore different food preparation and cooking methods
- ~ Learn about how to maximize your shopping experience and find the most nutritious foods, beverages, and food products
- ~ Discuss recent scientific discoveries in nutrition, holistic health, and wellness coaching
- ~ Learn how to eat and stay healthy in different circumstances (home, work, travel, parties, stressful or challenging schedules, etc.)
The initial discussion of your health and nutrition goals is FREE of charge!
Menu of services:
- ~ Nutrition, activity, and lifestyle review
- ~ Computerized nutrition analysis of meals, snacks, beverages
- ~ Review of recommended serving sizes for main food groups
- ~ Recent research on nutrition, health, and wellness
- ~ Assistance with a shopping list
- ~ Pantry and kitchen makeovers
- ~ Whole food-based recipes and menu plans
Contact me today and let’s schedule our talk!
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. (2020). The Nutrition Source. Retrieved from https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/
Health.gov (2020). Nutrition and Health are Closely Related. Retrieved from https://health.gov/our-work/food-nutrition/2015-2020-dietary-guidelines/guidelines/introduction/nutrition-and-health-are-closely-related/
Sage Journals. (2020). Nutrition and Health. Retrieved from https://journals.sagepub.com/home/nah
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (USDHHS). (n.d.) Eat Healthy. Retrieved from https://www.hhs.gov/fitness/eat-healthy/index.html