Nutrition for the individuals – You will get:
- ~ Information on the whole, organic, seasonal, local, and sustainable food choices and the principles of healthy eating
- ~ Customized whole-food-based plans for main meals, snacks, and beverages
- ~ Optimal macronutrient ratio choices to maintain stable levels of energy and performance
- ~ Seasonal cleanses: Spring, Summer, and Fall
- ~ Simplified food preparation and cooking methods that work for your schedule and budget
- ~ Information about professional quality supplements
- ~ Recent research updates on nutrition, holistic health, and wellness coaching
- ~ Tips on how to eat and stay healthy in different circumstances (home, work, travel, parties, stressful or challenging schedules, etc.)
The initial discussion of your health and nutrition goals is FREE of charge!
Contact me today and let’s schedule our talk here: https://my.practicebetter.io/#/p/services/list
Nutrition for the groups – in a group setting, you will:
- ~ Learn how to prepare high quality, diverse, and nutrient-dense meals, snacks, and beverages
- ~ Discuss how the full range of beneficial nutrients help restore health and support recovery and rejuvenation
- ~ Experience the taste of homemade samples
- ~ Explore whole food-based recipes that you can try at home and share with your loved ones and friends
I enjoyed teaching group classes on nutrition, healthy lifestyle and Yoga to the public and at the employee wellness meetings at South San Francisco Parks and Recreation (2013 – 2015).
At Bauman Wellness (2013 – 2015), I taught group classes on nutrition, lifestyle and stress management to the groups of the employees of the Alameda Health System and also worked with them on an individual basis.
At Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts (2014 – 2017), I was teaching nutrition and healthy lifestyle skills to the students, performed one-on-one mentoring and tutoring, and made regular updates to the Nutrition Consultant curriculum.
Contact me today and let’s discuss how I can deliver health and nutrition education to your group of interested people!
What are your benefits?
Are you interested in taking the best possible care of yourself and creating a state of vibrant health? Together, Healing Foods and Harmonious Lifestyle cultivate the optimal internal balance in the whole body and help to:
- Boost nutrient reserves in the body
- Enhance nutrient absorption, assimilation, and elimination
- Optimize the function of cells and tissues
- Purify the body from excessive environmental and chemical toxins
- Promote rejuvenation, healing and well being
- Improve vitality, energy and stamina level
- Invigorate physical and mental performance
- De-stress and feel supported and nourished
Don’t wait! You can start noticing positive changes in your body, mind, and spirit as soon as during the first week! Contact us today for a free initial discussion and let’s explore what is possible in your situation.
Menu of services:
- ~ Nutrition, activity and lifestyle assessments
- ~ Computerized nutrition analysis
- ~ Recent research on nutrition, health, and wellness
- ~ Grocery store tours and personalized shopping lists
- ~ Pantry and kitchen makeovers
- ~ Customized whole food menu plans: omnivorous, vegetarian and vegan
- ~ Individualized follow-ups in person or by Skype
- ~ Food preparation and cooking demos with food samples
- ~ Individual support, attentive listening, compassion, and encouragement
Let me know which services you need – I’m looking forward to hearing from you! Our initial discussion of your nutrition and lifestyle goals is FREE of charge – schedule it here: https://my.practicebetter.io/#/p/services/list
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. (2020). The Nutrition Source. Retrieved from https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/
Health.gov (2020). Nutrition and Health are Closely Related. Retrieved from https://health.gov/our-work/food-nutrition/2015-2020-dietary-guidelines/guidelines/introduction/nutrition-and-health-are-closely-related/
Sage Journals. (2020). Nutrition and Health. Retrieved from https://journals.sagepub.com/home/nah
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (USDHHS). (n.d.) Eat Healthy. Retrieved from https://www.hhs.gov/fitness/eat-healthy/index.html