Hello and Happy Holidays!!
The Holiday season is upon us and celebrating with delicious, festive food is an enjoyable part of the season.
Specifically, cranberry sauce is a common ingredient and traditional condiment that is typical for the Winter Holidays.
I wanted to introduce a homemade Cranberry Sauce that can be made from 3 ingredients and takes only about 5 minutes of your time.
There are added sugars, high-fructose corn syrup, colorants, or preservatives.
Watch a video below on how to make this recipe or just print it out.
- 3 cups of fresh cranberries
- 1 fresh Fyui persimmon
- 4 dates (all pits removed)
- 2 cups of filtered water
- A blender, knife, cutting board, and a 4-cup Mason glass jar
- Remove cranberries from a package and rinse under cold water.
- Wash and peel persimmon and cut into 4 pieces
- Put cranberries, dates, persimmon, and water into a blender.
- Blend well until the mixture becomes smooth and homogenous.
- Serve immediately.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or freeze in the portion-sized containers for up to 2 months.
Yield: 4 cups
Total servings: 16 (each serving is 1/4 cup)
Total calories: 500 kcal (31.25 kcal per serving)
This recipe makes about 4 cups of Cranberry Sauce, which can serve 16 people. You can also cut the recipe in half to make less of it.
Watch a 1-minute video on how to make this recipe.
- Cutting board
- 4 cups Mason jar
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 piece fresh persimmon
- 4 pieces Medjool dates (pits removed)
- 2 cups filtered water
- Remove cranberries from a package and rinse under cold water
- Wash and peel the persimmon and cut into 4 pieces
- In the blender, combine cranberries, persimmon, and dates
- Add water to the blender
- Blend everything until smooth and homogenous.
- Taste and adjust it to your preference. For example, you may want to add a few more dates to make the sauce sweeter.
- Store in a refrigerator for up to 4 days or freeze in the portion-sized containers for up to 2 months.